- Increase factory air pressure by up to twice as much.
- Air-only operation requires no power supply reduces heat generation and allows easy installtion.
● If the outlet capacity is undersized, pulsation may occur.
● Make sure to install a mist separator (0.3μm) at the inlet side of the booster regulator.
● The booster regulator has a sliding part inside, and it generates dust. Also, install a cleaning device such as an air filter or a mist separator
on the outlet side as necessary.
● Provide a dedicated pipe to release the exhaust air from each booster regulator. If exhaust air is converged into a pipe, the back pressure that is created
could cause improper operation.
● Depending on the necessity, install a silencer on the exhaust port of the booster regulator to reduce the exhaustion sound.
● Allow the sufficient space for maintenance and inspection.