Model A402 is especially well suited for round pakkages with a very small supporting surface. Here too an unlimited take-up is possible and the double
notch joint is produced using the manual sealer A412.
Sealing tool A412 is used in combination with the manual ﬂat or round tensioners A301/A402. The double notch joint is mounted in a single operation permitting only perfect notch joints thanks to the built-in safety pawl. The ideally curved levers prevent the handle from jamming, guaranteeing rational working with no risk of hand injury. The rubber spacer on the lower lever also permits sealing with both hands on the upper lever.
Advantages of tensioner model A402
- Designed for round objects and for curved or irregularly shaped packages
- The feed-wheel tensioning system allows unlimited strap take-up
- Very tight strap tension without any tension loss
- The long tension handle permits very high strap tension (with a limited effort)
Advantages of sealer model A412
- The safe upcut double notch joint is accomplished in one stroke
- The installed safety catch guarantees perfect seal joints only
- The specially shaped sealing handle (bent) assures an accident free operation (a crushing of the hands is not possible)
- The distance rubber roll on the lower handle places the handle into the correct position relative to the seal and allows the sealing action to be accomplished with both hands