Heavier and larger than the A482, the A483 is suitable for use in the same industries. Also supplied in two models, its main application is with 25 and 32 mm wide steel straps. Its pneumatically raised feed wheel greatly assists the introduction of heavy steel straps. Ideal for strapping steel coils, tubes and rods in all positions, as it can be ftted with four different suspension brackets. The A483 has proved its worth especially under shift and continuous working conditions.
- The most rugged pusher type strapping tool of its kind for continuous and shift operations demanding a high working reliability
- High performance machine with an outstanding record of performance in the steel and non ferrous industries
- The perfect double notch upcut seal joint is accomplished in one operation
- Inserting of the strap into the tools is easy since the feed wheel is lifted pneumatically and no operator effort is required
- Four different suspension brackets are available thus allowing the tool to be
mounted in any possible suspension position